New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk’s language about Tesla’s self-driving is changing
- Tesla’s infrastructure is growing at record pace, just not as fast as deliveries
- Tesla adds Quicksilver and Midnight Cherry Red colors to Giga Berlin lineup
- Tesla opens up voting for new supercharger locations
- Tesla makes progress on 4680 battery cells, reduces dependence on them
- GMC introduces 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 with 400 mile range and crab walk, starting at $107k
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected]. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.