New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q3 2022 results: miss on revenue but delivers on earnings
- Elon Musk says Tesla (TSLA) could soon be worth more than Apple (AAPL)
- Tesla (TSLA) delivers massive number of batteries, breaking record
- Tesla is aiming to ramp up to 50,000 Tesla Semi electric trucks per year
- Tesla is working on next-gen electric car platform for half the price
- Stellantis executive: ‘The people have decided: we will be purely electric’
- NanoGraf’s Li-ion 18650 battery achieves a new energy-density milestone
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected]. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.