New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gets the best-selling car spot in Germany’s tough auto market
- Tesla (TSLA) China output increases to record 83,000 vehicles in a month
- Tesla doubles down on tribal land loophole to get around dumb direct-sale ban
- Chrysler wants to take on Tesla and attract young urban buyers with transition to fully electric
- Is Audi going to build its first US EV assembly plant?
- 2023 Kia Niro EV first drive – where does this ‘intelligent EV’ fit in Kia’s lineup?
- Amazon will spend €1 billion on electric vans and trucks in Europe
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected]. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.